Flag Counter

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jun13: Video #Syria British rebel who died fighting in Syria - "I would rather fight then spend time with my wife"

Jun13
thumbnail Video #Syria British rebel who died fighting in Syria - "I would rather fight then spend time with my wife"
Jun 16th 2013, 16:32

Channel 4 News ‏@Channel4News14 Jun Exclusive: British rebel who died fighting in Syria - "I would rather fight then spend time with my wife" http://youtu.be/6VqjYa4jk3I  #c4news Followed by -proxy  Expand   Reply   Retweet   Favorite  Buffer    More Exclusive: the Briton fighting Assad's regime in Syria Ibrahim al Muzwagi describes how he would rather fight jihad than spend time with his new wife. He traveled to Syria to fight jihad. Weeks after this was fil... YouTube @YouTube · Follow 86Channel 4 News ‏@Channel4News14 Jun "I didn't do this to blow up some kids, I could have done that at home" - Ibrahim, who died in Syria: http://youtu.be/5FZZPgaF7es  #c4news  View media

[Summary, click link above for rest of the story]

Delicious Digg Evernote Facebook Google Bookmarks Google Plus LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robby  Ball