Flag Counter

Sunday, January 6, 2013

TrustCloud Profile for Robby Ball »


Send me a +T if you can, thank you 


Robby Ball

 12:15 PM  -  Public
Send me a +T if you can, thank you
TrustCloud Profile for Robby Ball »
Find me on all my networks here http://xeeme.com/perfectsliders
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

 11:52 AM  -  
 +1'd on egyptday1.blogspot.com
   -  Public
Jan6: #Libya oil strike causing great loss’ Oil workers' strike causes $1mn loss per day »
Laroussi said that the shutdown at the terminal has also led to electricity cuts in some parts of western Libya. Several workers of the terminal, including two foreigners, also resigned following the ...
Add a comment...

Robby Ball

 11:51 AM  -  
 +1'd on egyptday1.blogspot.com
   -  Public
Jan6: Pretty Pictures tell the real News - What I think is the news, and what we watch on TV just doesn't a »
Pretty Pictures tell the real News - What I think is the news, and what we watch on TV just doesn't always seem to be the same thing any more. So I try to follow local and international stories that s...
+1
Add a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robby  Ball